In a nutshell..absolutely everyone(over 18)
- Busy ladies that don’t have time to apply makeup in the morning but would still love to look their best
- Anyone wanting an extra 20 minutes in bed
- Athletes, swimmers, gym users who like to look their best even when working out
- Jet setters that don’t want to worry about makeup smudging or wiping off in the heat
- Eyebrows that have been over plucked for years
- Alopecia sufferers
- Anyone with a fading lip line or wants the appearance of fuller lips
- Anyone fed up with drawing on their brows everyday
- Anyone wanting a defined lash line
- Anyone wanting symmetry to uneven features
I often hear “oh I’m too old”
Let’s clear this up…
There is absolutely no age limit for permanent makeup, in fact, most of my clientele are over 50
Many women spent years over plucking their eyebrows for that 1 line of hair or no hair at all just to pencil a thin line in….remember that?… then when that was no longer the fashion they found it impossible for the hair to grow back so have had to live with non existent eyebrows and a pencil as their best friend ever since!!
imagine how easy it would be if your eyebrows were permanently there? No struggling in the mornings and no worrying about them wiping off throughout the day….amazing right?
Unfortunately as we age we start to lose our lip line, it fades and our lips become thinner(not what we want to hear) permanent makeup can naturally redefine and bring back your lip line and also give the appearance of fuller lips, it also cover pigmentation and cool blue tones in our lips.
you can stick to a shade closest to your own natural colour or you can go brighter/darker if you wish, just add a lick of clear lip gloss or Vaseline And you’re good to go…easy
When it comes to our eyes, some ladies struggle to see to apply eyeliner but still like to wear it so it’s nice to have a permanent enhancement placed along the lash line to give a little definition. This takes away the morning struggle with an eyeliner pencil and the worry throughout the day that it needs touching up.
A perfectly placed brow, redefined lips and defined eyes can take years off your appearance which is why it’s fast becoming a very popular treatment…who doesn’t want to look younger right?
It also can be so natural that only you and you’re technician will know you’ve had it done.