Permanent Makeup Watford offers a number of different permanent eyebrow treatments to suit your unique beauty requirements
Permanent Eyebrow Treatments
Eyebrows Frame Your Face
Take years off your appearance and compliment your features by framing your face with perfectly placed and shaped eyebrows.
When it comes to eyebrows, it’s not a one style fits all. Shape, style and colour is chosen to suit each individual client..
All treatments include: A free consultation, Full aftercare treatment, & A top-up appointment after 6 weeks.
Download your FREE guide on what you need to know before you let anyone permanently tattoo your face.
Enter your details below and press send to have the ebook instantly delivered to your email:
4 Different Types of Brow Procedures to Meet Your Unique Requirements …
1. Powdered Brows
Permanent Eyebrows – Powder Brows:
The brows are shaded throughout for an even overall colour, they can be lightly shaded for a very subtle enhancement or they can be heavily shaded for a more defined look. Either way the brows will still look very natural.”
2. Ombré brows
Permanent Eyebrows – Ombré brows:
The brows are heavily shaded on the tails to really define them then the colour will fade out as it gets to the fronts for a lovely soft finish.
Permanent Eyebrows – Microblading:
Using a manual blade I simulate hair by implanting very fine strokes throughout the brow working with your own hair growth and direction. If you don’t have much hair then this technique is perfect for simulating natural brows.
4. Blading & Shading
Permanent Eyebrows – Blading and shading:
This technique is a mixture of microblading and powdered brows. I use the manual blade to simulate hair growth then switch to the machine to softly shade throughout the middle of the brows to give them a little definition.
Permanent Eyebrow Procedure
- When you arrive for your appointment a before photo will be taken.
- I will then start by by using your own facial measurements to draw on your new brow shape with an eyebrow pencil. We will then tweak them as needed to suit you.
- Once you’re happy with your shape I will mix up a colour and show you how it will look by applying it above your brow. Once you’re 100% happy with the shape and colour you will be asked to fill in and sign the consent form before we start the procedure.
- The time it takes to complete the brows depends on what style you’ve chosen but usually around 1 hour.
2 hours is allowed for the whole appointment.
- Once the brows are complete I will apply vitamin a and d cream using a cotton bud and a photo will be taken.
After the procedure
- For the first 2-3 days your brows will form small scabs, do not pick, pull or rub the scabs off as this will result in the pigment being pulled out.
- They can feel tight and itchy so apply the aftercare to soothe the area.
- When the scabs have naturally come away the colour will seem quite pink in colour and very faint, the colour will intensify over the next 2 weeks. It is normal for the brows to be patchy in areas after the first appointment which is why a top up is required between 6-10 weeks.
- The top up is exactly the same procedure as the first.
- Once your eyebrow appointments are complete a colour boost will be required every 1-2 years to keep them looking fresh.
Permanent Makeup Watford Specialist
What To Do Next …
If You Would Also Like To Save So Much Time And Ditch Your Daily Makeup Routine
Then Call Hayley Now For A FREE No Obligation Consultation on:
Tel: 07931 143697
(If the line is engaged or I am with another client then please leave a message and I’ll get straight back to you as soon as I am free)